The demo's that are displayed below on this page are both an example of what you can have and a roadmap to help build your website in a professional manner. There are different ways of displaying content and we presented different options depending on the kind of business being presented. If you want to be more involved with your website, below is a list of a few options available.
- Edit your pages:
You will have a username and password for managing content on your website.
You can blog on your website (no extra cost), and you would be trained on this.
- Add Events:
If you have events, an event calendar can be added to your website. You would be trained to manage that.
- Photo Gallery:
You can have a page dedicated to a "portfolio" gallery. Also, when you blog you can create galleries on each page (called a post).
- Food Menu:
Visit the link below and scroll down the page to view a "menu" presentation.
view food menu
Every website on the Internet should be served over HTTPS. Here’s why:
- Performance: Modern SSL can actually improve page load times.
- Search Ranking Boost: Search engines favor HTTPS websites.
- Security: Encrypting traffic with SSL ensures nobody can snoop on your users’ data.
- Trust: By displaying a green lock in the browser’s address bar, SSL increases visitor’s trust.
- Regulatory Compliance: SSL is a key component in PCI compliance.